Our business concept is to provide quality-assured language services to cover the demand for interpreting and translation. We do so through long-term partnerships and local offices. All based on in-depth industry insight.
A leader in the language industry
Today, we help most of Sweden’s government agencies, municipalities and private businesses with their professional interpreter and translator needs. Our business concept and day-to-day efforts have made us a leader in the language industry. In 2017, 2018 and 2019, the Swedish financial newspaper Dagens Industri acknowledged Linguacom with its Gasell Award Gasellföretag. In 2020, we received the newspaper’s Mästargasell award. We’re extremely proud of this recognition.
Success comes from within
Each and every employee is a key asset in the company’s success. Our team has 30 years combined experience from the language industry and we fully understand what it takes to make sure that our customers are satisfied. Among other things, we’re great at solving problems and we have insight into cultural differences. We quickly assign the orders that come in to our professionals. We want you to feel that you can be involved in the process regarding your order, which is why you can reach your interpreter coordinator or translation coordinator online, via email or over the phone.
The right person in the right place
Our success rate – as in how well we manage to find the right interpreter or translator – is 99 percent. We are interested, we listen and we do our utmost to comply with special requests.
- We can be reached 24/7, 365 days a year
- You will get a personal response immediately
- We work with the best translators and interpreters in the industry
- We have sign language interpreters, translators and interpreters who are proficient in more than 250 languages and dialects
- When you order an interpreter – regardless of whether you are a registered customer or not – we offer a course in working efficiently with an interpreter, free of charge. We’ll even share tips on how to have a conversation through an interpreter.
Linguacom is owned by Seafire AB since 2018.