Interpreting over the phone is a convenient, safe and eco-friendly alternative. Interpreters at Linguacom are bound by professional secrecy and work in accordance with the Legal, Financial and Administrative Services Agency’s rules for interpreting ethics.
Linguacom offers over-the-phone interpreting – a service that has many advantages.
- You have access to many more interpreters. Interpreters are available, regardless of where you or they are located in the country.
- Over-the-phone interpreting is always carried out in accordance with the Swedish Legal, Financial and Administrative Services Agency’s rules for interpreting ethics. This means that the interpreter is bound by professional secrecy and interpreting is done in a separate room – without disruptions or risk that a third party can hear what is being said.
- Over-the-phone interpreting eliminates all travel, making it more eco-friendly. This is important to Linguacom.
Comments or complaints after an over-the-phone interpreting assignment
Linguacom is committed to the principles of dialogue, collaboration and quality. Your opinions matter to us. Do you have any comments or complaints after an over-the-phone interpreting assignment? Contact customer-service. Customer Service will get back to you and the interpreter within three workdays.
Book Over-the-Phone Interpreting here
Already a customer? To book, contact Customer Service at +46 8 410 963 00 or via email
Are you using Linguacom for the first time? Then please, for:
- Non-business clients, call Customer Service at +46 8 410 963 00 and register as a customer.
- Businesses, register your details here.