Linguacom interpreting & translation agency
Our business concept is based on covering the need for interpreting and translations through quality-assured language services. We do this through long term collaborations and local establishment. All based on solid knowledge of the branch.
A leader in the language industry
Today, we help most of Sweden’s government agencies, municipalities and private businesses with their professional interpreter and translator needs. Our business concept and day-to-day efforts have made us a leader in the language industry. In 2017, 2018 and 2019, the Swedish financial newspaper Dagens Industri acknowledged Linguacom with its Gasell Award Gasellföretag. In 2020, we received the newspaper’s Mästargasell award. We’re extremely proud of this recognition.
Success comes from within
All our employees are an asset to the success of the company. Together we possess 30 years experience from the language industry and we understand in depth what is required for you as a customer to be satisfied. Among other things we are skilled in problem solving and we have knowledge of cultural differences. We are also quick to fill assignments and we want you to be able to take part in the process around your assignment. You can do this via the web, email or by calling your interpreter or translation agent.
The right person in the right place
Our success rate – as in how well we manage to find the right interpreter or translator – is 99 percent. We are interested, we listen and we do our utmost to comply with special requests.
- We can be reached 24/7, 365 days a year
- You will get a personal response immediately
- We work with the best translators and interpreters in the industry
- We have sign language interpreters, translators and interpreters who master over 250 languages and dialects
- When you hire an interpreter - regardless of whether you are a contract customer or not - we offer training in effective work. You will also receive tips on how to speak through an interpreter.
Since 2018, Linguacom is owned by Seafire AB.